- 1 12-ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 medium navel orange peeled and sectioned
- 1 medium navel orange zest and juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
In a large saucepan, combine the cranberries, orange, orange juice, and sugar.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 15 to 20 minutes or until berries pop and the mixture is thickened. Stir in pomegranate seeds; cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove from the heat; stir in orange zest and additional pomegranate seeds. Serve warm or chilled.
- This recipe makes 2 1/2 cups cranberry sauce.
Calories: 157.04kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.32g | Protein: 0.87g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 2.26mg | Potassium: 157.91mg | Fiber: 4.18g | Sugar: 33.07g | Vitamin A: 149.29IU | Vitamin C: 36.51mg | Calcium: 24.6mg | Iron: 0.24mg