- Knorr Selects Spinach & Artichoke rice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 cup salsa verde homemade or store-bought
Cook Knorr packet according to package instructions.
In a large skillet over medium-high, heat oil. Add onion to the skillet and cook until beginning to soften about 2 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper and cook until cooked through, 2 minutes per side.
Add salsa verde and stir until warmed.
Top Knorr rice with salsa verde shrimp.
- For additional shortcuts in this recipe, you can purchase shrimp that are peeled and deveined and your favorite jarred salsa verde
Calories: 326.24kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.85g | Protein: 25.67g | Fat: 9.66g | Saturated Fat: 1.24g | Cholesterol: 285.76mg | Sodium: 1289.75mg | Potassium: 257.25mg | Fiber: 0.59g | Sugar: 4.01g | Vitamin A: 353.13IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 176.21mg | Iron: 2.67mg