It’s summer and nothing says summer like a mojito. Mint is growing like weeds in my backyard and I call it my mojito garden.
This strawberry and pineapple mojito tastes great with tequila or rum. Believe me, I have tried them both. So pick your poison and make a fizzy, minty, and sweet Strawberry and Pineapple Mojito to quench your thirst.
Strawberry Pineapple Mojito
- ¼ tsp honey
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar for rims
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 6 strawberries
- 1 pineapple slice wedged
- 1 lime juiced
- ½ tsp raw sugar
- 4 oz white rum or silver tequila
- 1 cup 100% pineapple juice
- Sparkling water
- Place raw sugar on a small plate. Rim the lip of two tall glasses with honey and press into the raw sugar. Set aside.
- Place 6 mint leaves, 1 lime wedge, 3 strawberries, ½ pineapple slice, juice of half a lime, and ¼ teaspoon sugar in each glass. Use a muddler (or bottom of a wooden spoon) to gently muddle ingredients.
- Fill each glass with ice, 2 ounces of rum, and ½ cup of pineapple juice. Gently stir and top with a splash of sparkling water. Garnish with a pineapple and strawberry on a skewer.
This post is in partnership with California Strawberries. As always, thank you for reading and for supporting companies I partner with, which allows me to create more unique content and recipes for you. All opinions are always my own.