O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum! This cheese board is super simple and festive with all the ingredients assembled to look like a Christmas tree. What is not to love?
There’s something about cheese – it’s like the duct tape of foods!
There are days that I don’t want to cook. I just want cheese, fruit, and wine.
This Christmas, I’ll be simplifying my cheese board and letting my kids make this easy-to-assemble and gorgeous Christmas tree cheese board.
- Cheddar Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Halloumi Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Dill Havarti Cheese cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Seedless green and red grapes
- 1 kiwi sliced
- Fresh thyme rosemary, and sage sprigs
- 1 piece celery
- 1 star fruit sliced
- Arrange cheese cubes, grapes, and kiwi in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape.
- Add fresh herb sprigs between.
- Place celery at bottom for the tree trunk.
- Add a star fruit slice to top off tree and additional slices on top of ingredients.
Photography by Jenna Sparks