O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum! This cheese board is super simple and festive with all the ingredients assembled to look like a Christmas tree. What is not to love?
There’s something about cheese – it’s like the duct tape of foods!
There are days that I don’t want to cook. I just want cheese, fruit, and wine.
This Christmas, I’ll be simplifying my cheese board and letting my kids make this easy-to-assemble and gorgeous Christmas tree cheese board.
Christmas Tree Cheese Board
- Cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Halloumi Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Dill Havarti Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Seedless green and red grapes
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- Fresh thyme, rosemary, and sage sprigs
- 1 piece celery
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- Arrange cheese cubes, grapes, and kiwi in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape.
- Add fresh herb sprigs between.
- Place celery at bottom for the tree trunk.
- Add a star fruit slice to top off tree and additional slices on top of ingredients.
I’d love to see what you cook!
Tag #MUYBUENOCOOKING if you make this recipe.
Photography by Jenna Sparks