O Christmas cheese, O Christmas cheese! This cheese board is super simple and festive with all the ingredients assembled to look like a Christmas tree. What is not to love?
There’s something about cheese – it’s like the duct tape of foods!
There are days that I don’t want to cook. I just want cheese, fruit, and wine.
This Christmas, I’ll be simplifying my cheese board and letting my kids make this easy-to-assemble and gorgeous Christmas tree cheese board on a wooden tray.
How to Make a Wooden Cheese Board
If you love to entertain, try making your very own wood board to beautifully display appetizers. Learn how to make your own wooden cheese board here.
Cheese board ideas
Love cheese boards and want more ideas? A creative charcuterie board is not only delicious but doubles as an eye-catching centerpiece. Here are a few ideas featuring an assortment of meats, fresh fruit, and cheeses.
Christmas Tree Cheese Board
- cheddar Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- halloumi cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Dill Havarti Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- seedless green and red grapes
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- fresh thyme, rosemary, and sage sprigs
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 star fruit, sliced
- evergreen sprigs
- Arrange cheese cubes, grapes, and kiwi in rows on platter or cutting board to resemble a Christmas tree shape.
- Add fresh herb sprigs between.
- Place celery at the bottom for the tree trunk.
- Add a star fruit slice to top off the tree and additional slices on top of ingredients.
- Tuck Evergreen sprigs under the ingredients in the shape of a tree.
Photography by Jenna Sparks