I seriously considered titling this recipe Artichoke Crack! If artichoke dip wasn’t addictive enough, this one is over the top with the addition of spicy roasted green chile.
It’s a combo of queso fundido and artichoke dip making it unforgettable.
This dip is so perfect to make for Super Bowl. Not only is it super simple to make, but also your guests will think you are a super star.
Beware; your guests are going to run towards this ooey-gooey, spicy dip once it’s bubbling and golden out of the oven. Be sure to eat some before it disappears.
This dip tastes best made with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and roasted long green chile. It will be a new party favorite – I promise.
Serve this dip warm with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips, or crostinis.
Artichoke with Roasted Green Chile Dip
- 1 (14-ounce ) can artichoke hearts in water
- 2 Anaheim or Hatch chile peppers, roasted and peeled
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 325 F. degrees.
- Drain artichokes and place them on a paper towel.
- Once dry, chop the artichokes.
- Chop roasted and peeled chile peppers.
- Combine artichokes, chile, cheese, and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Transfer to an 8x8-inch baking dish or 8-inch iron skillet.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly and golden.
- Serve warm with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips, or crostinis.
- This dip tastes best made with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and roasted long green chile.
- Serve this dip warm with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips, or crostinis.
Photography: Jenna Sparks