Steak Fajita Skewers
Sizzling fajitas on a stick! Steak Fajita Skewers are perfect for summer grilling -- tender pieces of steak, colorful bell peppers, and bright red onion grilled to perfection. Healthy grilling never looked so good!
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion, onion seasoning or onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak cut into 1 to 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 bell peppers cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
- 1 red onion cut into 1 1/2-inch squares
Combine lime juice, avocado oil, seasoned pepper, onion seasoning, and salt in a bowl.
In a gallon sized freezer bag place the steak cubes, and pour half of the marinade.
Seal the bag, pressing out all of the air, then massage the oil and seasoning into the steak.
In a separate freezer bag add bell peppers and onion and pour the remaining marinade.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, preferably several hours or even overnight.
Thread the steak, and vegetables onto bamboo skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Place the skewers on the grill and cook, with lid lowered, 4 minutes per side for medium.
Remove from the heat to aluminum foil, wrap and allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes prior to serving.
- If you do not have seasoned pepper, replace with ½ teaspoon black pepper and ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- Soak the skewers in water for at least 30 minutes before grilling. This will help prevent them from burning on the grill.
- Include the 10% promo offer using code: “MUYBUENO.” Good though July 1, 2020.
Serving: 6g | Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 282mg | Potassium: 692mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1863IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 3mg