Chicken Strawberry Salad Wrap
This recipe is a perfect way to use leftover roasted chicken to whip up this chicken salad studded with creamy avocado, sweet strawberries, and crunchy almonds. Wrap it up in a soft spinach tortilla and it's a healthy lunchbox-friendly meal.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Spinach tortilla wraps
- leafy greens or romaine lettuce
- skinless boneless rotisserie chicken breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup quartered strawberries
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled, and sliced
- ¼ red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
To prepare dressing, combine sugar, red wine vinegar, water, and salt in a small bowl. Gradually drizzle in oil, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Layer the spinach wraps with lettuce, chicken, strawberries, avocado, red onion, and almonds. Drizzle about 1 tablespoon dressing over each serving. Wrap in fun parchment paper and enjoy!
- If you cannot find spinach wraps, any wraps will do.
- Use almond flour wraps as a gluten-free option.
Serving: 1wrap | Calories: 492kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 358mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 147IU | Vitamin C: 32mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 1mg