Mango and Avocado Salsa
A fruity summery Mexican salsa that tastes amazing as a topping for fish, steak or tacos!
Servings: 2 cups
- 1 mango peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled, and chopped
- 1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- salt to taste
Combine the mango, avocado, jalapeño, red onion, and basil. Add the lime juice and salt to taste. Set aside and let all the floors come together at room temperature.
Serve as a topping for fish, chicken, grilled steak, or as an appetizer with tortilla chips.
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 9mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 1395IU | Vitamin C: 60mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg