This brightly colored brew is made with persimmon juice, blood orange soda, and combined with tequila to create a potent potion. Whether you make them on Halloween night or over the weekend, you will love this festive drink – it’s frightfully refreshing.
Servings: 3 to 4 drinks
- 1 persimmon peeled and quartered
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 ounces tequila reposado
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Blood-orange soda such as Pellegrino
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds optional
Place persimmon, water, honey, tequila, and lime juice in a blender and liquefy.
Fill a glass with ice. Pour in mixture; top with blood-orange soda.
Serve garnished with pomegranate seeds.
- Honey can be substituted with agave syrup.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 15mg | Sugar: 20g | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg