Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers
Every bite of these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers is loaded with creamy, spicy, cheesy, smoky flavor that is totally irresistible!
- 8 jalapeños peppers
- 1 (8-ounce) block cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded Cabot Pepper Jack Cheese
- 16 slices bacon halved
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins.
Mix cream cheese and pepper jack cheese together in a small bowl.
Stuff each pepper half with cheese filling.
Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon.
Lay flat on a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until bacon is crispy.
Serve hot or at room temperature.
- If you are hosting a party, I recommend doubling this recipe.
- You can make the poppers ahead of time by stuffing and wrapping the peppers, then refrigerating them until you're ready to bake them. They will last up to 2 days without baking.
- I recommend purchasing thin-cut bacon for this recipe for even cooking, but don't be skimpy! Use a whole piece of bacon for each popper.
Calories: 484kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Cholesterol: 83mg | Sodium: 737mg | Potassium: 287mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 516IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 219mg | Iron: 1mg