Work With Muy Bueno
I have worked as a recipe developer, food stylist, food photographer, Mexican food and travel writer, brand ambassador and spokesperson, partnering with Food Network with Coca-Cola, Herdez with Disney•Pixar, Target, Smirnoff, Betty Crocker, TABASCO, McCormick, Avocados from Mexico, Kroger, Eggland’s Best, Reynolds Wrap, Milk Life, California Strawberries, KitchenAid, Land O Lakes, and more. Samples below.
I love working with different brands and companies. For recipe development, sponsored posts, brand ambassadorships, etc., contact me (email below). My media kit is available on request. I look forward to hearing from you!
View my reel and see samples of projects below:
For book inquiries, please contact Colette at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, comments, or just want to say hola, please send me an email at email@example.com
Brand Spokesperson and Ambassador Partnerships
Yvette will represent your brand through blog posts, social media, travel opportunities, media tours, brand events, conferences, etc.
I love creating unique recipes and specialize in developing delicious Latin-inspired dishes using ingredients or products I love.
COMPANY / BRAND EVENTS & SPONSORED TRIPS
If your company is hosting a food event or planning a press trip, I would love to be involved and share those experiences with Muy Bueno readers.
Are you looking for someone to write, photograph, or produce a video about a unique destination or experience that Muy Bueno readers would enjoy? Reach out to discuss how I can help you to create beautiful, high-quality content to promote your trip or destination.
I produce professional quality videos with my partner, an Emmy award-winning filmmaker. Ask how we can create original cooking and lifestyle branded videos for YouTube and other digital platforms tailored for your company.
- Emmy-winning video: Day of the Dead Sugar Skulls
- Kroger: Shrimp Tacos
- Crisco: How to Make Chicken Tinga
- C&H / Domino Sugar: Sweet Mango Dessert Tamales on YouTube and Facebook Live
TV SEGMENTS & DIGITAL SHOWS
I’ve appeared on national television and digital shows.
- First Lady of the United States Michelle Obama Talks to Mamiverse Latina Mothers
- LittleThings.com (10 million followers)
- Daytime with Extra’s Jerry Penacoli
- Pass the Chipotle Podcast
MEDIA TOURS (PRINT/RADIO/TV)
Do you need a Latina blogger, home chef, cookbook author, or Mexican food expert to appear in print, radio, TV segments, or as a spokesperson for your brand? Let’s discuss your unique opportunity further.
- Las Palmas: Al Día TV segment
I have worked on-camera with Food Network, Tastemade, Avocados from Mexico, Eggland’s Best, and Herdez. Do you need a professional personality to present on-camera?
- Food Network with Coca-Cola: Family and Food
- Herdez with Disney Pixar movie, Coco: Learn How to Make Chicken Tamales (Facebook Live)
- Egglands Best: Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs – How-To Video
- Kroger & Hispanic Kitchen: Holiday Cocktail with a ‘Latin Twist’ (Facebook Live)
- No Kid Hungry: Friendsgiving Tamalada (Facebook Live)
COOKING / COCKTAIL DEMOS, SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS & BOOK SIGNINGS
I have appeared at large national conferences and seminars and have also presented smaller cooking demos. Find out how I can create an event to fit your audience and needs.
- #FYI Fuel Your Influence: Professionalizing Your Video to Attract the Best Sponsors
- International Food Blogger Conference: Professionalizing Your Video
- #WeAllGrow Summit 2019: Moderator – California Strawberries Snack + Chat
- Princess House: National Leadership Summit 2013
- Hispanicize: Sobre Mesa: Get a Taste of What’s Simmering in the Homes of U.S. families
- #WeAllGrow Summit 2016: From Blog to Cookbook
- #BlogHer17: Un-Bore Your Brand: How to Expand, Evolve or Switch Up Your Brand as a Creative
“I’ve had the opportunity to work with Yvette on influencer marketing campaigns for General Mills and Land O’Lakes over several years and appreciate her creative approach and professionalism. Yvette goes beyond the basic level of content production and truly captures the spirit and key attributes of the brands she represents. She’s a joy to work with and brings a jolt of positivity to every discussion. For brands looking to partner with a credible, savvy content partner, I highly recommend Yvette and her fabulous Muy Bueno media platforms.”
“Yvette has worked on several IMUSA projects for cookware and kitchen accessories. From developing unique recipes to testing new products for us, she has been a great asset to the company for these services.
Always providing on time delivery for a project and ‘over delivering’ that consistently exceeded expectations. Her recipes are delicious, unique providing our loyal consumer with a taste of authentic Mexican cuisine. Simple, yummy and easy recipes with accessible ingredients is critical for many novice foodies and cooks. Yvette always accomplished this task and introduced many fans of IMUSA into the world of Mexican cuisine.”
“Yvette is a creative and professional writer, recipe developer, food photographer, and promoter. Additionally, she is easy to work with and extremely pleasant and personable.”
“Muy Bueno cookbook embodies rich heritage brought into the 21st century with delicious recipes and enticing photography, allowing the next generations of Latin-Americans in the U.S. to hang on to its culinary roots.”
—Avocados from Mexico
“As an emerging brand, Yvette has been a wonderful resource to us as we are just getting started. She is an amazing person to collaborate with and has been critical to our early success and product development.”
—Good Tastes/Buen Sabor