Candy canes are synonymous with Christmas and this pretty cocktail is a must for every holiday celebration this season. The fresh sprig of mint and crushed candy cane rim add just enough elegance to entice every guest in attendance. This peppermint martini goes down cool and warms you up just as quickly. If you are looking for an easy and elegant cocktail to serve than look no further. You have arrived!
Vanilla Peppermint Martini
- Candy canes
- 2 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- Fresh mint
- Crush your choice of candy canes to rim the martini glasses. If you don’t want to rim with crushed candy canes then just dangle a miniature candy cane on the rim of each glass.
- Chill the martini glasses by filling with crushed ice and cold water.
- Remove the water and ice from martini glasses. Wet glass rim with lime wedge and coat with crushed candy canes.
- Pour vodka and schnapps in a shaker over crushed ice and shake well.
- Strain peppermint martini into glass and add mint sprig.
Photography by Jeanine Thurston