Super excited!! This recipe along with lentil soup and citrus, mango, and avocado salsa are featured in a 4-page spread in the April Highlands Ranch Magazine — “Spring into Southwestern Flavor”. The magazine coordinated the talented Raemi Vermiglio to visit my home to photograph the dishes and moi.
The photo on the cover was also part of our photoshoot. So thankful for the fun opportunities that come my way and especially thankful for the people who assist behind the scenes like Thrifty Rehab who styled my kitchen and the tablescape for this photoshoot.
With Holy week and Easter right around the corner you can’t go wrong with this meat-free recipe. Growing up I didn’t eat much seafood, but as I got older and started eating it more often, I quickly fell in love with it.
The fresh taste, the health benefits, and the variety of ways to prepare it—I just can’t get enough of seafood.
Perfect for spring and quick and easy to make, the flavor of this recipe is delicate yet complex enough to entice the palate. The vibrant citrus, mango, and avocado salsa, pairs remarkably well with the tilapia.
Dusted with a flour, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt mixture and quickly pan-fried to a golden brown this dinnertime meal is perfect for Good Friday or Easter Sunday and serves four hungry bellies in less than 30 minutes.
Complement the light yet flavorful tilapia main course with lentil soup for an unforgettable meal.
This feast is sure to bring friends and family alike over for some quality time spent together.
Pan-Fried Tilapia with Citrus, Mango, and Avocado Salsa
- Rinse tilapia fillets and pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix flour, garlic powder, pepper, and salt in a shallow dish. Dip fillets in flour mixture and coat both sides.
- Heat butter in skillet over medium heat until hot. Add floured fillets to skillet and pan fry for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Place fillets on a platter and spoon the citrus, mango, and avocado salsa over fish before serving.
- Make the Citrus Mango and Avocado Salsa using this recipe.
- Nutrition facts do not include salsa.
Photography by Raemi Vermiglio