My favorite part about grilling is less mess in the kitchen. I love grilling season and these spiced pork and peaches on a stick is a grilled recipe that’s perfect for summer. Pork tenderloin is cut into cubes and brushed in a sauce made of chipotle chiles and citrus juices. Skewered on a skewer with whole peach slices, these kabobs are grilled to perfection and will be gobbled up in seconds.
Use the direct grilling method to cook these spicy and sweet kabobs for fast, flavorful results. The versatile sauce can be blended up days ahead and kept in the fridge.
Spiced Pork and Peach Kabobs
- 2 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, plus 1 tablespoon sauce
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ tablespoon Lawry’s lemon pepper
- ½ teaspoon Lawry’s garlic salt
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 peaches, sliced
- Cilantro leaves for garnish
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for thirty minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Place chipotles, adobo sauce, orange juice, lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, lemon pepper, and garlic salt in a blender and puree. Separate the sauce in half in two different bowls.
- Alternatively thread pork and peach slices onto skewers. Brush sauce onto pork and peaches.
- Grill skewers on one side until pork releases easily from the grate, about 3 to 4 Flip skewers and continue to grill for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Brush or drizzle with reserved sauce.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
More recipes available at muybuenocookbook.com
I’d love to see what you cook!
Tag #MUYBUENOCOOKING if you make this recipe.
A special thanks to Lawry’s for sponsoring this blog post. Opinions are my own.