Have I mentioned that I love pomegranates? Well if I haven’t told you enough, it’s true, I love them!
Whether you’re hosting a Christmas soirée or want to snuggle on the couch watching your favorite Christmas movie, this festive cocktail is the way to go!
This drink may look foo-foo, but my husband loves them too. So all of you men out there forget about ‘gender specific’ drinks, men can enjoy pretty drinks as well, as soon as you try this, you’ll know what I mean. This cocktail is sweet and tangy and easy to make, and tastes ohhhh so delicious. It’s a great way to toast the holiday season!
Pomegranate Grapefruit Campari Cocktail
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 ounce fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Campari
- Pomegranate seeds, optional
- 1 lime wheel for garnish
- Combine ice, grapefruit juice, pomegranate juice, lime juice, and Campari in a shaker and give it a good shake. Pour into a martini glass or champagne flute.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and drop some pomegranate seeds into the glass.
Photography by Jeanine Thurston