Every time I make chimichurri sauce I always wonder why I don’t make it more often, especially when I have fresh herbs in my garden.
The flavors are so fresh and herbal and this sauce from Argentina tastes delicious. The great thing about this sauce is that it can also be used as a marinade.
Super tasty and incredibly easy to make, this recipe features fresh parsley, cilantro, garlic, and tangy vinegar. It gets an extra kick from crushed red pepper.
My favorite way to enjoy chimichurri is spooned over grilled beef, but it is also great on smoky grilled fish and chicken.
Need some ideas on how to use this magical chimichurri sauce? Try these recipes:
- Grilled Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Tri-Tip Sandwich with Chimichurri Sauce (Tortas de Bistec)
- Carne Asada Tortas with Chimichurri Sauce
- Steak Fajitas with Grilled Onions, Peppers, and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes with Chimichurri Sauce
- Smoked Ham and Chimichurri Panini