Its salad season and this salad has become one of my favorites! It’s a lovely combination of Mexican and Greek flavors. The best part is that it is so simple to make and so delicious. After eating a few too many servings of capirotada, I need greens in my diet.
This salad is great as a main course or as a side salad. For a heartier salad feel free to add some grilled chicken strips.
Watch my video to learn how easy this salad comes together.
Avocado and Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese
- Juice of 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- 2 avocados, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced red onion
- 2 cups red and heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- Feta cheese
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk and set aside.
- In a large bowl add avocado and drizzle dressing. Add onion, tomatoes, and lightly toss.
- Serve with feta cheese.
I’d love to see what you cook!
Tag #MUYBUENOCOOKING if you make this recipe.
A special thanks to Avocados from Mexico for sponsoring this video.