Did you see the milagro wine glass charms? I was inspired to come up with a cocktail and came up with a Milagro Rosé perfect for Valentines Day or to celebrate with gal pals for Galantine’s Day.
Seems like rosé wines are everywhere and very popular, especially with the ladies. I’m a rosé newbie who hasn’t fully jumped over to the pink side. Maybe it’s because it reminds me of one too many sweet white zinfandels in my 20’s, but that’s a story for another day.
I would recommend a dry rosé for this cocktail. A dry rosé is ideal with a splash of pomegranate infused tequila, white tequila, and fresh lemon juice making this cocktail delicately light, dangerously drinkable, and looks damn sexy in a glass.
- 1 750-ml bottle dry rosé wine, chilled
- 1/4 cup pomegranate infused tequila or fruit infused tequila of your choice
- ¼ cup white tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Club soda (optional)
- Rose petals for garnish
- Combine rosé, tequila, and lemon juice in a pitcher or punch bowl and stir.
- Serve in wine glasses with or without ice.
- Top with a splash of club soda, if using.
- Garnish with rose petals.
I’d love to see what you cook!
Tag #MUYBUENOCOOKING if you make this recipe.
Photography: Jenna Sparks