Fiesta Entertaining Giveaway
I’m so excited to bring you today’s amazing giveaway – it’s actually 10 giveaways – with a chance to win over $3,000 in prizes!
Tis the season to give, and this year I have partnered with Uncommon Goods for an awesome fiesta-entertaining giveaway. All the handmade, recycled, and organic products on their site are of emerging designers. They are artisans working collaboratively in a low-income country; or a seasoned artist crafting each of the pieces by hand. If you are an online shopper like I am, you will definitely want to visit their site and start making your Christmas list. Supporting their site is supporting artists and the environment.
I teamed up with 9 of my favorite bloggers to bring you our favorite must-have gifts this year, and we are giving away our own dream gift packages! That’s 10 chances to win some of the most amazing kitchen gadgets, gift cards, gourmet foods, and amazing goodies!
They are all so great – I wish I could win them all!
After entering my fiesta entraining giveaway below, be sure to head to the other 9 blogs for your chance to win!
Want more details and links on where to find the products in my giveaway? Read below.
- Latin Twist: Traditional & Modern Cocktails – I wouldn’t feel right knowing you didn’t have a copy of my latest book on your bookshelf. Now you can entertain with a Latin twist ($22).
- Muy Bueno: Three Generations of Authentic Mexican Flavor – This is the hardcover edition of Muy Bueno. If you already own a copy this would make a lovely gift for someone you know that loves Mexican food ($35).
- Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses (set of 4) – Spice up your tequila or mezcal with these reusable shot glasses carved from pink Himalayan salt ($45).
- Stackable Ice Tray Set – How fun would it be to make ice in these babies? You can add fresh fruit and get really creative with your cocktail presentation ($15).
- Wine Pearls – We’ve all dropped a couple of ice cubes in our chardonnay and watered down our wine. Now you can drop in these frozen wine pearls instead ($25).
- Hobnail Glass Ombre Pitcher and Set of 4 Wine Glasses – I plan to make plenty of sangria this holiday season in this gorgeous pitcher and serve them in these glasses ($78).
- Reclaimed Wood Cookbook Stand – Made from reclaimed wood, this cookbook stand is rustic with a modern touch – perfect for your favorite cookbook or iPad ($110).
Which item on this list are you most excited about?